Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

14 October, 2009

Waiting for the bus.

In one of the photography clubs I'm in at school, our assignment for this week is to document each hour of the day with a photograph. Since I'm not going to wake up at 2:00 a.m. and then again at 3:00 a.m. to take a picture of myself sleeping, I decided to compensate and take the project a little further and document what I do throughout the course of one week. This is one of my favorite images from this project so far. When I'm done with the project next week, I'll probably put them all on flickr.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely concept! :D I can't wait to see them.

    You should start a Photo 365! Did I mention that I am restarting one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's a struggle for me to take a photo a week, much less every day! But that's awesome that you're doing yours again, let me know once you get started! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already begun!
    http://www.shuttercal.com/calendar/sayonarauniverse

    ReplyDelete