Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

09 October, 2009

autumn leaves


autumn is my favorite time of year. i love the perfect weather, the changing leaves, all the festive fun. for the past week or two i've been riding my bike around the neighborhood after school. today i saw these leaves in the pond and loved the way the motion of the ripples rocked them. the sun always makes the whole area look so nice in the afternoon- it just adds a whole new level of beauty to the water.

the latest: i'm going to have to miss out on five days of the beautiful mideast autumn weather starting tomorrow at 8am, when i leave for san francisco, california. a few weeks ago i got into the academy of art university, and i finally have a chance to go out there and see what it's like. i have a feeling i'll love it, although i'll be going when the weather is rainy. that's okay though, i'm sure it will be a blast! i am so excited for the future!

5 comments:

  1. If you didn't say "I have a feeling I'll love it," I would've been quite mad. :P You're so lucky! I would do crazy things to end up on a trip to San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah you can be in my carry-on bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dang, I'd totally fit too. :D Me and my tiny butt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)
    except in my opinion autumn>spring any day

    ReplyDelete