Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

03 October, 2009

This is my first film print. I developed the negatives myself two weeks ago, and then this past Wednesday I made two prints. This is my favourite, and maybe one of my favourite photos I've ever taken. Unfortunately there's a scratch on the negative which could not be removed. But I love film for all the dust and such, so I probably shouldn't complain.

This is Jacob's hand. I hold it everyday :)
better view on flickr or if you just click on the image above.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm, it's just too great. I love the graininess of film. I really want to take some, but I'm too broke broke broke! Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, I am too! I'm going to spend a fortune this semester on film stuffs (it's for a photography class). D:

    ReplyDelete