Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

12 October, 2009

Caution


My life is a work zone. It's presently under construction. Careful of loose bits that could topple over at any time. I realize, yeah, it's a bit shoddy and dangerous, and not particularly hospitable at present. But I promise I'm working my hardest to get everything just right. Soon the walls will be painted, the floors will be varnished; the dust will be all cleared away, and everything will have a nice, shiny gleam to it. You'll be so impressed when I'm through. But give me time. I can only promise the best once everything is in its proper place.

2 comments:

  1. oooh i love that this shot shows just a little bit of the area through the doorway. makes me curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wild. This house is right across the street from me. It's been abandoned for something like 2 years, but was just some old house until a month ago, when the city demanded that the owner (a relative of mine) get a contractor to start fixing up the house.

    But now they've just made a huge mess of the house. Everything's falling off it, the inside is completely trashed out. And now the city is complaining about the mess. People are so bizarre.

    ReplyDelete