Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

10 October, 2009

globes & maps

Light breaks underneath a heavy door
And I try to keep myself awake
Fall all around us on our hotel floor
And you think that you've made a mistake
And there's a pain in my stomach from another sleepless binge
And I struggled to get myself up again

I wanna hang onto something
That won't break away or fall apart
Like the pieces of my heart

And globes and maps are all around me now
I wanna feel you breathe me
Globes and maps I see surround you here
Why won't you believe me?
Globes and maps they charter your way back home
Do you wanna leave or something?

//Something Corporate
The last week of my life was dreadful. Highly stressed, sleep deprived, emotional. Next week doesn't look too bright either. I really just want to leave.

1 comment:

  1. Your picture is EXACTLY how I feel right now.
    Like my body is falling away and my soul's just left alone and confused.

    ReplyDelete