Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

26 December, 2009

ornament

Here is an ornament on my Christmas tree. We have all these glass balls filled with tinsel from my father's childhood. Most have broken but we still have a good 15 or so left. They look so pretty with the Christmas lights behind them.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! Mine was swell, it snowed all day and the day before. I watched an abundance of Christmas movies and had my Christmas playlist on repeat during the last week or so leading up to yesterday. I've also decided to embrace the 12 days of Christmas and continue to celebrate the birth of Jesus. And to do so, I went Boxing Day shopping with my friend Taylor! Tonight I'm going to watch Home Alone (again!).

How was your guys' Christmases? (:

2 comments:

  1. this is so cool! it looks like a disco haha. we have similar ornaments- glass balls but with feathers inside. they are soo gorgeous and my mum has broken most of them. i think there are only two left, a pink one and a clear one.
    i'm so jealous of your white christmas! i spent the WHOLE DAY in the car and trying to take pictures of waves. not horrible but not what i was hoping for, that's for sure.
    people take the 12 days for granted! i like to get the most out of my holidays xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still speechless.

    My Christmas was so good! I'm still so enthused that it snowed! It was apparently the first white Christmas in Dallas since 1929! For Christmas Eve, I got to hang out with my best friend, and just being in her company made my heart perfect. The next morning, I opened her present, and was even happier. :D I spent the rest of the day watching the latest Harry Potter with my grandma. Good times.

    ReplyDelete