Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

11 December, 2009


it snowed this past weekend in DC! on saturday i stood in the freezing rain literally for an hour so i could go to a portfolio review downtown. thankfully, a nice girl let me under her umbrella. later on i played in the snow with my boyfriend and brother, and then we warmed up with hot cocoa. i went out for a walk in the falling snow and it was gorgeous (more photos on flickr). it was icy but beautiful out the next day (sunday), when i took this photo.

the latest: it's almost christmas break! in one week i'm leaving for hawaii for two solid weeks. it will be a nice opportunity to spend time with my family in the balmy weather. also, tomorrow is my first anniversary with my boyfriend. such exciting things are going on otherwise, but i'll have to save those stories for another day :)

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! I love the snow. And winter. And cold. And pictures of the woods. And this is like... the epitome of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha me too! and thank you very very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so wonderul! The sun flare and the colours are gorgeous. I love the snow :)

    ReplyDelete