Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

12 December, 2009

Harriet Island

Just a couple weekends ago, the weather looked like this. A mild 35 degrees, no need for coats. Now it's 8 degrees everyday with half a foot of snow. I kind of miss the fall weather, but heccckkk I look damn sexy in winter clothes. I have no idea why, but I've had more men winking, waving, honking at me, hitting on me, etc. over the past few days than I have all year.

Anyway, back to photography...I took this when I was out taking my friend Taylor's (pictured) senior photos. They turned out wonderfully, this was the setting.

p.s. I ditched my old final project idea. I'm doing shoes.

2 comments:

  1. yay shoes! can't wait to see! granted you'll share haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mild and 35 degrees. Those two things don't compute to Texans. Just ask Jayne... hahaha. :P I agree with Meredith though, I'm really intrigued to see something from the shoe project. At very least on Flickr!

    ReplyDelete