Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

28 December, 2009

New Years Week

This week's theme: New Years! If you have a new years resolution, try to represent it in a photograph. If you don't have a resolution, take a picture that represents or commemorates your year. If you take photos of fireworks or New Years parties, feel free to show them this or next week.




My year has been an excessively tough one. Filled with trials and challenges. Drama and dispute. Polar opposites of emotions, from extremely sad, to very happy. Most of all, this year has been one of transition for me. New university, new friends... new place to call home. Thus, this is my home. I call it The Gables. I've learned to call this place home. I'm still learning. But it is home, and I feel that this is where I belong for now. I've grown by moving out of my childhood home. In a good way, I have grown. This house has been the predominant factor in my life all year. It only seems fitting that this is my last wish for the year, that this home will indeed be one worth my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment