Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

19 December, 2009

oh, fall

Sorry this is from a month ago! Clearly I've been so busy - at 4:something today I finished with my first semester at uni. Now I have a month off before I have to go back! I plan on finishing the first draft of my novel during this time, and maybe teach myself how to sew (again) or knit (again).

Anyway, this is my favourite shot from my shoot with my friend Taylor for his senior photos. I love the duck swimming in the water. (: Ah, that weather was perfect! It's been pretty mild around here over the past couple of days - in the upper teens - after a week of 5 degrees. Not the strongest winter yet though - come on Minnesota, bring it!!

p.s. I'm all ready with my photo for next week....oh, I have the day after Christmas don't I? That's dumb.

3 comments:

  1. Dumb! Don't you complain. Here I am, a week before Christmas. :P How stressful to plan something out. I can guarantee that I'll end up with something of my plastic Christmas tree and my lonely sole present from my best friend.

    Congrats on finishing! It seems so late a finish, but finishing this close to the holidays is that much more uplifting, now that it's over. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I SWEAR this kid looks very similar to my best friend's ex-boyfriend. :O It's really bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe i have christmas DAY! but we're having a skin-and-bones celebration, you'll see why. it won't be quite so festive but that's okay! i always like the day after christmas because it's so relaxed.

    ReplyDelete