Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

10 November, 2009

Toy Camera Junkie


This picture was taken by plastic twin-lens reflex camera. It's not bbf "black bird fly", but a supplement to this magazine "大人の科学マガジン(otona no kagaku magazine)". I assembled it by myself! Actually, I'm so careless and not good at handiwork. I really worried that this camera would not work, but the first shooting was almost successful(unexpected!).

I love the while looking through the finder, thinking about exposure/composition slowly and carefully(I need training more more more). Sometimes I'm careless when I'm taking pictures with digital camera. Because it's so intelligent, convenient and easy to delete the failures... but I feel sometimes boring...
Anyway, I love this camera! I'm going to take pictures with the different kind of film soon.

大人の科学マガジンvol.25 (otona no kagaku magazine vol.25)
http://otonanokagaku.net/magazine/vol25/index.html

3 comments:

  1. i wish a could read that! but this is a gorgeous shot, the focus and the composition are pretty special. twin lenses ftw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! And what an interesting camera to have used! Congratulations on your feature. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This magazine should be published in English, I think!

    ReplyDelete