Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

19 November, 2009

Twisted

They're renovating the student center at my school right now, and it won't be complete until my projected graduation year. Everyone who's older than me is very upset about this, because they've loved the MSC for so long, and they won't get to see it all shiny and new. I, however, have no attachment to the building, because I've never used it before. It's funny to see the things like this that people value so much. I mean, come on... it's just a building, right?

Wrong. The spirit of the building lives on. There were a lot of organizations that served the school that were housed in this building, and these organizations have chosen to find other places on campus to meet so that they can still accomplish their purpose. I think that's pretty cool. :)

Have a great, great week everyone! And I don't really know about the weather anywhere outside of central Texas, but I'm such a wimp in the cold. I hate it. So, if it's cold where you are, stay warm! Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment