Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

28 November, 2009

family

This is my family. I love my family more than anything else in the world. They are the reason I live, they are the reason for which I will die. My family is very very small, I haven't met most members of it. I was born without grandfathers, I lost both of my grandmothers early. I have few aunts and uncles, few cousins, and we're all spread out. I know my family through photos. And now I share a few of these photos with you. Photos of my grandfather, of my great grand parents. Photos of my grandmother, my father, my aunt, my mother, a dog who was once called family.... My family is small and most are not here on earth anymore, but I'm still proud and I still love each and every member, even if they don't know that I'm down here loving them.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great way to fit the theme! :D I love this shot a lot.

    ReplyDelete