Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

14 November, 2009

oh, life

Okay, so my photo this week is one I took for Lookbook.nu oh well. I've had sort of a tough past couple of weeks and haven't had time for photography. I'm so exhausted, always. And then there's school and relationships and money and all that stuff. So here's a photo where I look remotely happy (and like a cartoon character), I hope you enjoy it. I think my retired neighbour was watching me out his window when I took this particular one....

2 comments:

  1. I still absolutely love this! It's nice to see it here on the 7DAC. :] I can relate, as well. I've been having some REALLY rough weeks. But I think the rough patch is over, and I'll finally get a chance for a breather over Thanksgiving break. I hope you get the same sort of breather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw chloe i hope you feel better soon, and same for you chris. i'm sure things will be looking up in no time! i'll say a prayer for the both of you.

    ReplyDelete