Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

09 April, 2010

Thirty Minute Vacation


These gorgeous trees grow outside my school. In the springtime they explode with thousands of wonderful bright pink flowers. I don't know what the trees are called but I prefer them to the DC cherry blossoms. For the past week I've been going outside during my lunch break and free period to sit under the trees and take pictures, draw, and relax. It's so nice to have a tourist-free, administrator-free, quiet place to retreat to in the middle of the day.

3 comments:

  1. Between you and Yoko, I don't think I've ever seen so many cherry blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha these aren't cherry blossoms! But I understand, it's like an overload of blooming trees. I can't complain though, it's all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! It looks peach blossoms. :)

    ReplyDelete