Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

02 April, 2010

Finally!


Goodness, you all probably think I have forgotten all about you. I haven't, I promise! I've just been out of town several times within the past few weeks, and just very very busy what with MCTFest the other week and all. But I'm back, and I promise I'll try to do better from now on! :P

My grandmum died last week, but she went peacefully. She was a big part of my life, and she will be missed, but she is at rest now.

This week, I am on spring break! It feels like summer and I'm having the best time with my friends. I just cannot wait for real summer, and for college. These are the days.

And finally, my latest photography obsession (thought I've only taken several photographs within the past few weeks) is hair. I spent a good half hour today playing with my hair in the light using my camera.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss, Meredith. :\ But it's good to have you back! I would never have guessed this was a picture of hair had you not mentioned it. I thought it was tall grass or something at first. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and it's good to be back :)!
    I love how abstract I can make my hair look, even though it's so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about your grandmother..:(
    Anyway welcome back!

    ReplyDelete