Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

23 April, 2010

On The Verge


This past weekend I was in Virginia Beach for a fashion design competition via FCCLA (similar to DECA for those of you who are unfamiliar). The day after my presentation my mother and I went to the aquarium, where there is a new komodo dragon. It was interesting to see the exchange between the dragon and these little girls - he would turn his head to the side and close his eyes, then open them looking directly at the girls. That would scare them to death, and they'd huddle closer together. Eventually they left their little bubble, but the whole thing was just hilarious!

Anyway, that's what I was doing while I was MIA last week. I won first place and received a perfect score from the judges, but I won't be going to nationals.

This week I am very tired but I am also very excited for my upcoming collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment