Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

12 September, 2009

recycled

Is it horrible that, for the first post I do, I use a photo I took over a week ago? (I think it is) Unfortunately I was at a wedding today & then babysat so I've had no time to myself!
Let's see, about me....

Right now I'm listening to Matt & Kim and eating Brown Sugar Cinammon Pop Tarts.
I adore Fred Astaire and Clara Bow.
I pretend to speak French. I'm actually quite bad.
I love holding hands and dancing even though I can't.
I try to watch a movie everyday. If you need recommendations, come to me.
My favourite film is Harold & Maude.
My favourite shows are Gilmore Girls, Freaks & Geeks, and Skins.
I...attend university, have an older sister, shoot with a Pentax, only like the pink Starburts, layer my plain bagels with plain cream cheese, wear white Hanes tee shirts, blog, am 16, live in Minnesota, and eat ice cream by the boatloads.
I also really love hot chocolate.

3 comments:

  1. It's funny. Ever since I've started talking to you, I thought you were a little similar to my friend Jayne here. Coincidental then that you both used old pictures. :P

    Et c'est d'accord, je fais semblant aussi. :P Bienvenue à le projet du Sept jours ensemble du art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should be friends! I like all flavors of starbursts but pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayne, give me all your pinks then.
    I love them!

    ReplyDelete