Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

23 September, 2009

Mateo


For those of you who are unawares, I go to a school called Texas A&M University, and our biggest rivals are the Longhorns of the University of Texas (or, more lovingly called around the A&M campus, the t-sippers at that school down the road in Austin, t. u.) Football at A&M is a really big deal, and one thing many college kids like to do is paint overalls, like Mateo's here. Mateo's parents were Aggies, and they are properly raising their son to be a future Aggie. I ran in to this loud and proud member of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2029 at our most recent football game, when we BTHO Utah State. He's even giving the thumbs up! His parents are teaching him well.

Thanks, and gig 'em. :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel weird that I have no preferences on my college teams... umm... GO MAVERICKS!

    ReplyDelete