Seven Photographers - Seven Lenses - Seven Days

09 January, 2010

_________

I only have one more week off before I go back to school. I'm dropping a course, biology, because I don't want to be taking 18 credits, and also because I'd be taking 5 university courses & one language course through the community. Which is too much, since I also need a job. Oh! And also because I don't want to wake up at 5 in the morning in order to make it to lab on time. Biology sounds loads stressful. Oh, life decisions!

2 comments:

  1. It's probably for the best. Taking loads of classes is really nice if you want to graduate fast. But really, that's WAY over the top.

    Also, am I losing my mind, or is this a skirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's a slip dress. So no, you're not quite losing your mind... :D

    ReplyDelete